‘I will deal with any landlord who refuses to rent their houses to single ladies’ – Akin Alabi

Ganduje: We created more Emirates to reduce Sanusi's burden

Nairabet boss Akin Alabi has taken to Twitter to issue a warning to landlords in Ibadan saying he will deal with any one of them who refuses to rent their houses to single ladies.

Akin who represents the Egbeda/Ona Ara Federal Constituency at the House of Assembly, tweeted;

“Any landlord in that turns down a woman in my constituency in Ibadan because she is single will see my red eye from next month.”

“There is something called discrimination. I won’t rent my house to single women. I won’t rent my house to blacks etc is DISCRIMINATION. Anyone that’s suffers this will have my backing and support to take on such landlords.”

Thoughts on this tweets anyone?

The post ‘I will deal with any landlord who refuses to rent their houses to single ladies’ – Akin Alabi appeared first on Information Nigeria.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.