Social Media “Star” Calls Police After Her Account Is Deleted

You’re taught from a young age, 991 is for emergencies only

full house emergency GIF

Unfortunately, the term ’emergency’ can be open to some pretty wild interpretations. And nothing proves that better than the news that “social media starlet” Jessy Taylor claimed that having her Instagram account deleted felt ‘like a homicide’.

x factor what GIF by T. KyleSo, in case you need it spelling out, it’s fair to say Jessy’s priorities are somewhat skewed.

Jessy’s job as a blogger relied very much on her being able to use her Instagram account as a tool to attract followers, and with 113,000 followers she was a pretty popular girl! Unfortunately for the twenty-one-year-old, the dream was too good to last and when Instagram deleted her account she posted a lengthy, tear-stained rampage against the social media platform.

(Image Credit: LADBible)

In the video Jessy explains that she couldn’t work a normal 9-5 job like everybody else. That would be too torturous.

smackdown live eye roll GIF by WWE

She protests she means no offense to those working at McDonalds (she used to work in McDonald’s! Heroine that she is…) but that ‘that life’ just isn’t for her. Y’know, because some people really do love working in McDonalds. They were born for that McLife.

ronald mcdonald nyc GIF by ADWEEK

Jessy has revealed in a recent interview with Insider that when her Instagram account was deleted she rang the police. She said:

“I felt like it was a homicide. Like somebody murdered and then went online to say, ‘I murdered this girl’.”

real housewives no GIF

Okay, so maybe we could forgive her having the most unreasonable reaction to any news ever but then she went on to say…

“I called the police actually and told them about this, and they said, ‘you can’t compare a murder to this’, and I was, like, ‘no, that’s exactly what it felt like’.”

has cathriona white GIF

And as if that wasn’t enough (which it absolutely is) Jessy went on to bemoan the paltry salary her account made. The not so small sum of $500,000.

 “You go to the Gucci store a few times, you pay a couple of months of rent, I’m not rich like I used to be.”

(Image Credit: Instagram/@duhitsjessy)

It sounds like a real chore. Budgeting is hard, especially when you just have to go to the Gucci store “a few times”. My week isn’t complete without a Gucci visit if I’m honest. You can’t blame a girl for shopping at the most expensive stores available to her…

ending jane birkin GIF

Jessy won’t take this criticism though. She claims she’s worked hard for the dollar;

“I’ve worked so f*ck*ng hard to get to where I’m at and for that to get taken from me is the worst feeling in the world.”

In a recent YouTube video Jessy also hit back at “haters” (as I believe the youth call them) who claimed her financial success was entirely due to her rich parents.

“Just because my parents are rich, doesn’t make me rich. This whole house that you f*ck*ng see me recording in is my place. I paid $7,500 just to move in here.”

storage wars watch your profanity GIF by Vidme

Jessy continued the self-deprecating swear fest with:

“This Gucci bag, I literally worked so f*ck*ng hard for it. This is all my money. This isn’t mummy and daddy’s money. At the end of the day I’m 21 years old. I am an adult, bro. I have sex. I do whatever the f*ck I want at this point, you know. I’m a grown ass woman. Stop treating me like some little girl.”

amused how i met your mother GIF

Ah, yes. You can always identify a mature, well-adjusted adult by their consistent use of swear words, irrelevant sex references and Gucci addiction… bro. The youth of today, hey? They dig themselves some pretty deep holes…

canadian shut up GIF by CBC

Would you call the police if your Facebook account got deleted? Or maybe you too like buying Gucci when you’re strapped for cash? Let me know in the comments below! AAx

The post Social Media “Star” Calls Police After Her Account Is Deleted appeared first on Go Social.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.