Why I Am Demanding N20b From Federal Government – Man Wrongfully Jailed For 27 Years

Why I Am Demanding N20b From Federal Government - Man Wrongfully Jailed For 27 Years

A Nigerian man, Clinton Kanu, who wrongfully spent 27 years behind the bars has shared that he is seeking a compensation of N20b from the Federal Government so as to kickstart his life again.

According to the now 56-year-old man who was incarcerated in 1992, he said his business and health has been damaged as a result of his incarceration.

In his words:

“When you talk about the damage done to my business and to my health, due to the prison’s dirty environment, and a lot of other things that have gone wrong, if I put my losses in billions, I don’t think it is out of place.

“The money is just to make me solve my problems and get back to normal life. I will ask for N20bn compensation,” he said.

The post Why I Am Demanding N20b From Federal Government – Man Wrongfully Jailed For 27 Years appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.