Obasanjo Reveals The Shocking Thing He Did While On The Ethiopian Airline That Nearly Crashed In Lagos

Obasanjo Reveals The Shocking Thing He Did While On The Ethiopian Airline That Nearly Crashed In Lagos

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has spoken about the Ethiopian airline he was aboard which almost crashed in Lagos while he was returning from a stakeholders dialogue on continental trade and implementation of the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AFCFTA).

Obasanjo who spoke during an exclusive Interview with Premium Times shared that was as calm as ever while it lasted.

In his words:

”I remained calm and read papers while the scary situation occurred.”

“While it all happened, I was reading my papers.”  “One man, who was next to me, said, ‘Oga you no worry?’ I said, ‘Íf I worry, what will I do? If you are on a plane and you have a situation like this, why should you worry?’ I left everything in the hands of God.”

The post Obasanjo Reveals The Shocking Thing He Did While On The Ethiopian Airline That Nearly Crashed In Lagos appeared first on Information Nigeria.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.