Read Afeeze Owo’s birthday message to his wife Mide Martins

Nigerian actress Mide Funmi-Martins turned a year older yesterday and her husband film director AFeeze Owo, took to social media to celebrate her.

Sharing a beautiful photo of his wife, Afeez gushed over the love of his life writing;

Happy birthday @mydemartins My happiness and joy. Ajoke Olori mi thank you for all the joy and happiness you bring to our home. Thank you for being a wonderful wife to me and great mother to our daughters.

My prayer to Allah is to keep us and bless me so I can make you the envy of all women. Happy birthday the neck that holds my head. I love you dearly my wife.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The post Read Afeeze Owo’s birthday message to his wife Mide Martins appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.