Kris Jenner reveals what her billionaire daughters earn from advertisements

Matriarch of the Kardashian family has opened up about what her billionaire family earn from advertising for brands on social media.

Speaking in an interview on CBS Sunday Morning, which airs on Sunday (April 14) at 9 a.m. ET, Kris(63) revealed that her daughters especially Kim and Kylie earn up to six figures.

“My daughters are constantly getting offers to post something for a company, or a brand, on social media. So they’re – they have a fee for a post, or a fee for a story, a fee for Facebook, a fee for – you know – they have a fee schedule,” she said.

“I mean, it’s definitely six figures. And sometimes, if it’s Kim [Kardashian], or if it’s Kylie [Jenner], it depends on what it really is,” she added.

According to her, if its “a pharmaceutical product, if it’s something that you’re going to drink, or ingest, or put on your body,” the price goes up.

About trademarking “momager,” Jenner said “I do that from time to time because I feel like something’s important. And I want to protect it.”

As for Caitlyn Jenner, her ex husband, she said she doesn’t keep in touch with her.

“I don’t, no, I don’t. The kids do. Yeah, the kids are good.”

The post Kris Jenner reveals what her billionaire daughters earn from advertisements appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.