‘I don’t listen to your advice’ – Rapper Kanye West shuts down Kim Kardashian

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian in an interview with Vogue Magazine has shared the one advice she’s given her husband rapper,Kanye West.

On what she is most proud of, the mom of three told Vogue’s 73 questions on Thursday, that she’s proud of the financial advice she gave her man.

In her words;

‘I am proud to say that I have taught him – given him like really good financial advice on saving,’ she explained.

Kanye, who was actually beside Kim during the interview replied saying; ‘You’ve given me some advice but I don’t listen to it.’

I don’t listen to your advice-Kanye shuts down Kim Kardashian I don’t listen to your advice-Kanye shuts down Kim Kardashian

The post ‘I don’t listen to your advice’ – Rapper Kanye West shuts down Kim Kardashian appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.