[Nigerians React] :”Your mama say you’re Innocent, but I know say you cannibal.” – Blackface Fires Tuface

Related image

Nigerian dancehall singer, Ahmedu Obiabo, simply known and addressed as ‘Blackface has renewed his feud with his former friend and Legendary Afro-pop legend, Innocent Idibia also known as ‘2Baba’ in a new released single, `War’.

In the song, Blackface accused Tuface of stealing his song and also blocking him from getting shows.

A line from the song:

“Why you steal my song you no let me know, na you and your manager wey dey block my show from every carnival; Your mama say you’re Innocent, but I know say you cannibal.”

Consequently, Nigerians have taken to their Twitter handle to fire heavy shots at him with a large porting saying ”he is at war with himself”.

Reactions:

 

The post [Nigerians React] :”Your mama say you’re Innocent, but I know say you cannibal.” – Blackface Fires Tuface appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.