[DM SCREENSHOTS]: ‘I will report you to the FBI’ – IG user calls out rapper Ruggedman over alleged scam

Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman has found himself trapped in an alleged scam claim by an IG use who has since promised to report the veteran to the FBI.

The IG user went on further with her claims by sharing screenshots of messages between her and the rapper

Reacting to the claim, Ruggedman said;

I really don’t know what she’s about though, its possible people using my photos and fake accounts on the internet may have scammed her but I’m sure i’ve put out several warning about that in the past. She’s free to report to whichever authority she pleases maybe we’ll understand it better’

See the screenshots below;

Ruggedman scam Rugedman scam Rugedman scam Rugedman scam Rugedman scam

The post [DM SCREENSHOTS]: ‘I will report you to the FBI’ – IG user calls out rapper Ruggedman over alleged scam appeared first on INFORMATION NIGERIA.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.